On this page, we have compiled the legally required information on the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) in order to make it clear to you how seriously we take the handling of your personal data (data for short).
We as the data controller (or service providers used - e.g. providers) explain to you in a transparent and comprehensible form what data we process from you and why, how long we store your data and with what right we do so. Speaking of rights: You also have rights when it comes to your data.
Because we know that such legal texts are usually long, too technical and incomprehensible, we have prepared a short form for you. If you want to know exactly what you need to know, you will find a link to the detailed instructions at the end.
(We use the following terms in a gender-neutral way.)
SACO GROUPAIR GmbH
represented by: Andreas Papathanasiou, Harald Pahl
Phone +49 40 500 196 0
Fax +49 40 500 196 383
Data protection officer is:
Frank Kowalski (FK-Datenschutz UG)
Tangstedter Weg 38E
Phone +49 40 943 63 764
Every time you visit a website, a shortened version of your IP address is collected. This is not technically possible in any other way. Technically necessary cookies are set - this is also not possible in any other way in order to ensure that the page is set up smoothly.
On other sub-pages, you have the option of viewing
a map from GoogleMaps or an image video (embedded on YouTube). These are third-party services to which your connection data is automatically transmitted.
If you want to register as a customer with us, we need additional data to be able to better classify you. Here you also have the choice of a newsletter subscription. We protect ourselves from registration robots by running a protective query (reCaptcha) in the background.
In principle, we do not store your data for longer than we need it. However, there are legal regulations that stipulate a retention period, e.g.: 10 years for accounting records. After expiry of the respective retention periods, your data is automatically deleted, provided there is no further contractual relationship. However, we have no influence on the storage period of third-party providers.
With the right of legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO), we process your IP address to ensure the smooth operation of the website. All data that we collect in the course of registration are processed by us in order to initiate pre-contractual measures (Art.6 para.1 lit. b DSGVO). At the same time, we are legally obliged to collect data in connection with invoices (Art.6 para.1 lit.c DSGVO). We explicitly point out all further processing and, if necessary, obtain your consent separately (Art.6 para.1 lit. a DSGVO).
Art. 13 GDPR states that you have rights at all times in relation to the processing of your personal data - these are listed in more detail in the articles below:
• Right of access (Art.15 GDPR): if we process data about you, you have the right to obtain from us in writing any information relating to the points just listed.
• Right to rectification (Art. 16 DSGVO): if we process incorrect data about you, you have the right to have us rectify it.
• Right to erasure or "right to be forgotten" (Art. 17 DSGVO): if you request the erasure of your data, we will of course comply with this, provided that there are no legal requirements to the contrary.
• Right to restrict processing (Art. 18 DSGVO): this restricts the further use of your data - but not its storage. This only makes sense in exceptional cases, e.g. if you are still asserting rights against us.
• Right to data portability (Art. 19 DSGVO): means that we will provide you with your data in a common format upon request.
• You also have a right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): usually this right is associated with direct marketing / unlawful commercial emails or automated processing such as profiling (Art.22 GDPR).
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, please feel free to write to us or our data protection officer.
Last but not least, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority - the following data protection authority is competent for our company:
Schleswig-Holstein Data Protection Authority
State Commissioner for Data Protection: Marit Hansen
Address: Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel
Telephone number: 04 31/988-12 00
E-mail address: email@example.com